يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.
RSS

Questions for breeders


Martin Travnickova
Martin Travnickova


Are you in your family first, "dog owners?

Yes I am, grandfather was a child severely bitten by a small dog and was much against it, even though we lived in a house. Finally, it was he who was with me for my first dog went.

How did this come from?

It was a dream of collecting teddy bears through pictures, magazines to books. Actually I was born with it. The desire was tremendous. My father had a mechanic friend whose daughter made in training, I took one with him in training for the show, thinking that perhaps I will give peace. I started (at age 10) of the female Gabina not even know how, at that time was 4 years old. She taught me a great, was patient and endured all that I invented. And actually my first dog was from FINA Ilky German Shepherd, hard worker,and then I met his

Why did you choose a breed Great Dane?

He came to us at the training center yellow German mastiff dog, which had cropped ears. The tip reached the ears of the master arm and I fell in love. Impressive animal that you did not need to prove anything, then I told myself that when I have it, I have a mastiff.

How long have you actively pursue farming?

More than ten years

What does your hobby for your family?

The family tolerates it when we go away and feeds and cares for my mom. Or younger son. If we go just for the weekend so the older son. Man makes a taxi driver and we all carry, provides rations and scolds the little drink or eat. This is according to the situation. When puppies are often in this country looks like a night in the manger,everyone has a baby on her lap.

Do you the exhibitions with their dogs?

Exhibitions are a lot and we consider them an integral part of life with dogs.

Why?

It show what people are willing to show what you succeeded in breeding and what is not (unfortunately not all of the top dogs are well presented in exhibitions, and not all dogs are well presented top). It's also relaxing, I expose it rather than hire their own. Meet friends, friends and fans who have a passion like us. You will learn a lot of news, who bred both what was imported, what they believe the dog died, and that goes with it.

With what success?

Several Interchampion, champion, club champions and sothe male dog.

Hotels in this area unfulfilled dream?

So those are a lot more tolerance, less envy, rather paradoxically, I'm going to exhibit abroad.]

What do you consider your greatest success in breeding?

Litter, either as one without undue deviations. A balanced acquirer. Happy puppies and even those just on the couch.

What do you think is behind your success?

I like everything planned in advance. So I choose something, then that circle of friends in discussion, listen to opinions, to sort and then do it on their own. I cover dogs selected well in advance, such as puppies and watch their development and then to their descendants. I try to withhold the problems that occur somewhere in my breedingand draw from it in the future. If I feel that the lines are a serious problem, leaving the path and looking for another.

How do you perceive competition?

Ask the competition ...

You feed pelleted feed their dogs or cooking?

Animal about 15 months I feed pellets once daily and once daily with raw meat. I cook only rice or semolina porridge. Adults are then fed only raw meat (udder, tripe, chicken), Annex, bones and vegetables. But it is much cut off. Nutrition as such is difficult for dogs, especially in the first year of life. Females mature differently than dogs, and what all they need, in many cases, dogs are not enough.

And why did you choose this option?

The revolution I'm just fed meat, we did not know anything else.After the revolution, I immediately went to 100% of the granules me after about 8 years humbly returned to the meat. Animals are in better shape, have fewer health problems, their growth is more balanced. 

Going in the near future a litter?

Yes, this year going to throw black - spotted for December cover and yellow - striped. That I'm going, what surprises me, our dogs so it remains to be seen.

What is your criterion for selecting the future owner of the puppy you bred?

Criteria is a lot, but unfortunately not always with you new buyers have a fair game. They often promise things and then when you call them, so you can think that the animal paid and do not know what we want them. Once I obeyed the voice, I liked the lady, gentleman, and not cruel, it backfired puppyIt was up to stalking, which eventually solved police. Dog's life has not returned and the only thing the farmer learned that poorly bred. Not that bad care purchaser.

You are about buying a new puppy?

Last year I bought a spotted dog directly from France, which grows into beauty, and the autumn Nitra brought me a black male from Hungary, who leads both sides and French blood is blood in the CR more or less unrelated. I'm not going to buy this year, I called to try to stand up what I have growing. And hope that I'll do it.

How important are the medical examination (PRA, Cataract, patella, heart, etc.) for your dog?

Our dogs are testing HD and DNA tests, heart tests does my vet, but do not let them officially.Credentialist these tests more weight than they actually are. No such tests do not show if the animal carries predispozicniho gene or not. This proves to offspring if the defect occurs or not occur. Given that watching interesting litters throughout Europe, mostly know what is where the problem whether in health or in the type or color. Some animals, despite the fact that I like, and avoids his holding is not applicable.

It is important for you to test and selection of suitable individuals for coverage?

It's one of the information, not the most important. Suitable for individual coverage is a set of information including in particular pedigree - and therefore blood type - thus the standard courses, longevity, problems, siblings, parents and their parentsFinally, some medical tests. In the modern era of the Internet sometimes have more information than they stand. And most things sooner or later, if you're interested, you will learn. Then you have to do is remember to give the information together, a mosaic.
Thank you for the interview


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق